2400 Brassard Blvd
How does it work?
Schedule 2020: Saturday, April 4 and 18, May 2 and 16, June 6 and 20, July 4 and 18, August 1st and 15, September 5 and 19, October 3 and 17, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: The busiest period is generally during the first two hours of the day.
To improve its performance in managing residual materials, the City encourages residents to use the Ecocentre to properly get rid of: construction and renovation debris, branches, tires, refrigeration appliances, metals, mattresses and box springs, etc. Source separation at the Ecocentre enables us to reuse, recycle and reclaim residual materials that are dropped off.
To ensure proper operations, residents must abide by the following rules:
- Show a proof of residence (driver’s licence, tax account, Access card, etc.)
- Observe the signage at the site.
- Turn off vehicle engine before unloading materials.
- Keep children inside the vehicle at all times.
- Sort the materials before arriving, in order to drop them off in the appropriate locations (e.g., chemically treated wood must be separated from painted or stained wood and untreated wood – structural timber, pallets, pressed wood). Each wood category can then be recycled in an optimal fashion.
Employees are not authorized to unload the materials.
It is forbidden to transfer liquids on the site, to unload using a dump body, to take materials or go inside containers, or to access the site outside business hours.
A maximum of 3 cubic yards or 2.3 cubic metres are allowed per visit (i.e., a 4 ft x 8 ft x 2.5 ft trailer).